Starting and finishing in the heart of Stockholm, Vattenfall World Triathlon Stockholm is the 'must-do’ triathlon in Sweden.
- Choice of Sprint Distance, Olympic Distance or the relay on closed roads
- Same course routing as 2016 (developed through participant feedback and improvements)
- Finish outside the Royal Palace
- Compete on the same course as the world’s best triathletes
- First-timer friendly atmosphere
- Participants racing for the 5th time will receive a gold medal
The Vattenfall World Triathlon Stockholm kicks off with its swim start outside the City Hall (“Riddarfjärden”). The bike leg takes you up and down the small hill of "Västerbron" and around the swim course lake. Finally, the flat run course passes the Opera House and the Parliament, culminating with a finish on top of the hill outside the Royal Palace.
We're looking forward to welcome you at our starting line!